A set of two wooden serving boards handcrafted in mango wood with ring handles that have jute rope twined around them to add a pop of colour to the wood.
Uplift your table setting for brunches, dinners or parties as you entertain and host in a fun and quirky way with this set of wooden serving boards. Use it as a mezze platter or a cheeseboard and lay out crackers, crisps and cheese in a unique way. Or use them as dessert boards to serve a variety of sweet treats.
Available as a set of two. This set makes for a lovely house warming gift or presents for friends and relatives on special occasions.
Material: Mango Wood & Jute
Colour: Brown & Multi-colour
Size: Small - 16" ; Big - 18"
- Avoid microwave, oven or dishwasher use for woodenware
- Do not leave woodenware soaked in water
- Wipe with a damp cloth or gently rinse with lukewarm soap water
- Thoroughly dry them and wipe of excess moisture to avoid cracking
- Recommended to clean them immediately after use, especially if the food was greasy or contained colour
- Rubbing food safe mineral oil at regular intervals is a great way of retaining the natural vibrancy of wood
Please note that there could be a slight difference in the colour and form of the product you receive as wood is a natural material. Hence each piece will have a unique texture and grain.